Metal fiber single or double layered fabric:
Specific composition of fabric: 41.8% cotton, 32.1% polyester fiber, 26.1% metal fiber
Frequency range: 30MHz-18GHz
Shielding effectiveness: 12.2dB-49.4dB
About Metal Fiber Fabrics:
Metal Fiber EMF radiation protection fabrics have been in the marketplace for some time now. hence, the technology is mature. In most cases they are a blend of stainless steel fibers, cotton fibers and polyester fiber. It is washable (gentle wash only and hang dry), has good air permeability, and has good EMF radiation protection properties. The thickness of the metal fiber fabrics are similar to that of the common work clothes fabrics, hence it can be used to make clothes directly.
Recommended use environment:
Metal fiber fabrics are recommended for daily office use and or environment where prolonged exposure to EMF may be a concern; High-speed rail systems, small monitoring rooms, power plant substations, RF transmission stations and so on.
Maintenance methods of metal fiber:
Metal fibers are fairly rugged/tough and can be folded repeatedly but, excessive/long-term folding will produce metal fatigue and affect the metal structure. It is recommended to hang EMF Shielding clothing items on a wooden or plastic hanger when storing… Do not store in folds for extended periods of time.
1. Can be directly hand washed with mild detergents and warm water,(Hang/Air dry recommended).
2. Hand washing, can be brushed with a soft brush, avoid the rubbing of machine washing.
3. After washing, DO NOT crumple or wring dry, Air drying only.
4. DO NOT use bleach, or wash this garment with a detergent that contains bleach.
5. Okay to iron with medium temperature, the clothes iron temperature should not exceed 110-150 degrees Celsius.
Silver fiber single or double-layered fabrics:
100% Silver fiber double-layered
(Outer fabric: Tooling polyester cotton; Specific composition of inner fabric: 100% silver fiber)
Frequency range: 9KHz-40GHz
Shielding effectiveness: 45.0dB-68.6dB
About Silver fabric:
The silver fiber EMF protection suits are a high-tech product obtained by permanently bonding silver to a fiber surface through a special technique. This structure not only makes the silver fiber maintain the original textile properties but, also brings all the inherent advantages and functions of silver such as; Silver has the most effective antimicrobial properties. Silver fiber offers some of the best EMF protection when compared to stainless steel metal fibers. It not only offers excellent EMF radiation protective properties, but it also seems to be very cohesive with the human body; offering; anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties, making it an excellent choice for EMF clothing items, superior to other metal materials, which can be worn close to the body.
Recommended use environment:
Silver fiber anti-electromagnetic radiation fabric is recommended for various military radar stations, electronic countermeasure, wireless communication base stations, civil aviation, meteorology, public security, high-speed rail operations, intelligent building monitoring rooms, electromagnetic compatibility laboratories, 5G communication, new energy vehicles, etc.
1. The silver fiber anti-electromagnetic radiation fabric is relatively thin. It is not suitable for making clothing directly. It is usually used as the lining of the clothing. The outer layer is determined according to customer needs. Therefore, our silver fiber anti-electromagnetic radiation work clothes are double layers, and the outer layer is polyester-cotton fabric by default.
2. Silver fiber anti-electromagnetic radiation fabrics exhibit excellent shielding performance under high-frequency electromagnetic radiation environments. The greater the shielding effectiveness value at a certain frequency point or frequency band, the better the protection effect, which is usually 30dB (equivalent to a shielding rate of 99.9% ) which is a very good effect.
The maintenance method of silver fiber:
Silver fiber when exposed to air/oxygen will oxidize, the fabric will turn black or yellow, this is a normal phenomenon, and does not affect its shielding abilities. To reduce the oxidation of washing, it is recommended to wear other clothing underneath EMF clothing, if not in use it is recommended to store EMF clothing in a sealed location such as “Dry cleaning/suit cover plastic-type storage bags”.
1. It is recommended to wash with well water, mineral water, pure water; (Reason: Some tap water contains chloride ions, and if the chloride ion is excessive, it will easily react with the silver causing damage to silver fabrics by alkali and chlorine).
2. If you must use soap, use a modest amount of neutral/mild detergent, wash for a short time; (Do not use acidic detergents or regular laundry detergents)
3. Do not wash in machines. Do not bleach. After washing, Do not wring it, pick up directly from the water and hang it in a ventilated area.
4. You may also consider consulting your local Dry Cleaners…