Maintenance method of metal fiber fabric:
Silver fiber exposed to the air can not avoid oxidation, the fabric will be black or yellow, which is a normal phenomenon, does not affect the shielding effect. To reduce the oxidation of washing, it is recommended to wear a primer shirt, if not in use it is recommended to keep covered or sealed. The Metal fibers are resilient and will not damage when folded. However, do not store this garment folded or compressed for extended periods of time. It is best stored by hanging on a wooden hanger,
- It is recommended to wash with well water, mineral water, pure water; (Reason: Some tap water contains chloride ions, and if the chloride ion is excessive, it is easy to react with silver to reduce the damage to silver by alkali and chlorine).
- A modest amount of neutral detergent, washing for a short time; (Do not use acidic detergent or laundry detergent)
- Can not rub and machine washed. Can not be bleached, clothes washed, can not twist, picked up directly from the water dry in the ventilation, avoid exposure, do not recommend ironing.
1. Can be directly washed, ordinary neutral detergent and detergent can be used.
2. Hand wash only, can be brushed with a soft brush, avoid rubbing and machine washing.
3. After washing, you can’t wring it, remove it directly from the water, and keep it cool;
4. Do not bleach, or wash with a heavy detergent that contains bleach.
5. Used medium temperature irons only if needed, do not exceed 110 degrees celsius when ironing.
6. It is recommended not to wash as much as possible in case of improper washing.
Silver fabric analysis:
The silver fiber radiation protection suit is a high-tech product obtained by permanently bonding silver to a fiber surface through a special technique. This structure not only makes the silver fiber maintain the original textile property but also gives it all The magical function of silver, the magical effect of silver fiber. Silver has the most effective antimicrobial properties. Silver fiber radiation-proof fabric made of silver-containing fiber using nanotechnology is the latest radiation-proof technology in the world after metal anti-radiation fiber cloth. It has the functions of radiation protection, anti-bacterial and anti-fouling, and is the production of radiation-proof clothing Ideal fabric. Its anti-radiation effect is superior to radiation-proof fabric made of other metal materials, which can be worn close to the body and beneficial to the human body.
Cell phone signal does not equal cell phone radiation
The mobile phone signal is a high-frequency microwave signal. It is the ability of the mobile phone itself to receive signals. It is basically harmless to the human body. The mobile phone signal has spread all over the world and is also supported by the countries of the world. The mobile phone can automatically search for signals. The steel in high-rise buildings is all steel. The elevator can receive signals, so the mobile phone initiative to search for signals has its own particularity. The protective effect of radiation protection suits cannot be based on the strength of mobile phone signals.
Anti-radiation overcoats are protected against electromagnetic waves generated by the sudden increase or decay of electric currents in electronic components and are not anti-cell-phone signals.
- Model Number: AJ804
- Gender: MEN
- Gender: Unisex
- Fabric Type: Batik
- Model Number: AJ804
- Product name: Electromagnetic radiation protective overcoat
- Function: Radiation protection
- Applicable site: Base stations, laboratories, high voltage power
- Material: Metal fiber or 100% Silver fiber or Copper
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- Size: M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL
- Color: Navy blue, Black, Light Blue, Light purple, Light
There are no reviews yet.