Your e-mail and or mailing addresses are for internal use only and will not be offered to any third parties.
Warranties Policy Statements
Home Run Installations does hereby warrant that for a period of one year from the date of work order completion. All services/works completed will remain free from all defects in workmanship and materials, and that it will comply with all the specific requirements of the Specifications and other Contract Documents governing the work.
Tangible Goods: Limited Warranty
HomeRunInstall.com does not offer any refunds on the items offered on this site… HomeRunInstall.com warrants to the original purchaser of the product. That we will repair, replace or credit your next order for the cost of the defective merchandise less shipping. Items shipped from HomeRunInstall.com or Its vendors, not including Close-Out Warehouse Deals (Store Credit Only), can be returned within 14 days of receipt of shipment, with RMA. As long as items are in new condition, in original packaging, with all original parts and documentation.
Please note the following:
- HomeRunInstall.com may test/examine all items that are returned. We may also impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent (15%) of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.
- Defective merchandise must be returned to us within 14 days of receiving said merchandise from HomeRunInstall.com
- All defective merchandise must be in their original packaging with all their documentation.
- This warranty will not apply if the product has been damaged by improper use or handling.
- This warranty does not apply to batteries.
- Shipping costs are none refundable.
- Return at your (Customer’s) expense with proof of purchase, with return merchandise authorization number (RMA) to our service facility.
- Any return of products that is damaged through customer misuse is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering may result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product or void of said return authorization RMA.
- For RMAs email us at [email protected] …Please include “Requesting RMA” in your subject line. Also, include a description of the problem along with photos.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You also may have other rights which vary from state to state.
We want to ensure that your purchase will arrive on time, However, due to the significant distances between you, us and some of our suppliers compounded by customs logistics, we estimate 2 to 4 weeks for some items to arrive, therefore we provide no on-time guarantee that products will be delivered by a set date. However, we will do everything within our power to facilitate your timely shipment and keep you posted.
Department Of Consumer Affairs (CSLB)
Look up a contractor license or Home Improvement Salesperson (HIS) registration to verify information, including complaint disclosure. Before hiring a contractor or signing a contract, CSLB recommends you read the Hiring a Contractor page.